The countdown to pancake day has started! Do you have yours as breakfast or a dessert?
Protein Pancake Ingredients
- 1 scoop Pea Protein Mixed Strawberry
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups all-purpose flour or oat flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sparkling water or regular water divided
- 1 cup almond milk
Protein Pancake Topping Ingredients
- Fresh strawberries
- Cream or yoghurt
How to make protein pancakes
- Heat skillet to medium heat and spray with butter or coconut oil and let melt.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour the pancakes onto the pan and heat until small bubbles form in the batter. Flip and cook for another few minutes.
- Serve with cream and fresh strawberries!
Will you be making these? Be sure to tag us on socials @Nutristrength #Nutristrength for a chance to be featured on our profile.