Continuing the health grind? This sweet smoothie bowl is perfect for breakfast, lunch or a snack. Once you've tried it once you'll wonder how you ever lived life without this recipe before!
Ingredients for the Raspberry Protein Smoothie Bowl
- 1 scoop Pea Protein Mixed Strawberry
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 100ml coconut milk (from a carton, not tinned)
- ½ cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- Sprinkle fresh or frozen raspberries
- Whipped coconut cream
How to make the Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- Place all of the smoothie bowl ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Once smooth, pour into a bowl and top with coconut cream, and raspberries. Enjoy!
Made this for yourself? Share on socials and tag us @Nutristrength #Nutristrength for a chance to be featured on our profile or future recipe e-books!