Mother's Day is around the corner (this is your reminder if you needed one!) Looking for something different? Show your love with these delicious Protein Madelines.
Protein Madeline Ingredients
- 1/3 scoop Ecuadorian Banana Whey Protein
- 100g butter
- 100g coconut sugar or 50gr + 50gr erythritol, natural sweetener
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 140g flour, I did a mix of 70g oat flour and 70g almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt
How to make Protein Madelienes
- Pre-heat oven to 175C.
- In a bowl, melt the butter and set aside.
- Mix the flour/s, salt, and baking powder into a bowl then whisk together and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar. Beat on high until the mixture is a light yellow colour. Mix in the vanilla and lemon zest toward the end.
- Add the dry ingredients into the egg mixture and mix until just combined.
- You should get around 20 madeleines. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Store in an air tight container for 1 week at room temperature.
Need to order yourself a Madeline cake mould? Shop via Amazon.
Making this recipe? Shop our Banana Whey Protein Isolate with 15% off until Mother's Day (19.03.2023). Use the code MDAY at checkout. You could even gift the protein used in the recipe.
Make sure you tag us in your recipes on socials @Nutristrength #Nutristrength.