Here's another really quick and easy recipe from Szabina. This Avocado Bread is something a little different, it's delicious and also gluten free!
2 medium avocados (blended, puree)
150g gluten free oat flour
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 egg white
1 tbsp erythritol natural sweetener or stevia
30g pea protein vanilla
1 vanilla bean pod,
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
A little water to add if the dough is too dry
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C and grease a loaf pan.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. First, mix blended avocado and eggs together. Add all the remain ingredients to the avocado mixture and mix until well combined.
3. Pour the batter into baking pan and bake 40-45 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
4. Remove from oven and cool completely on a cooling rack.
5. Top with agave or date syrup and enjoy!
If you've made these and enjoyed them, share a picture on social media and tag us, we love seeing the great things you make!
You keep up with all the fantastic things Szabina makes by following her on Instagram here.