Are morning oats a part of your daily routine? Combine our best-ever chocolate protein powder with this creamy, moussey recipe to set your day off with a smile.
Chocolate Oat Ingredients
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 scoop Whey Protein Roasted Cocoa
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 1/4 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1tsp peanut butter
- 1tsp butter
- 1 square of dark chocolate
- Cacao nibs
How to make a Dark Chocolate Oat Mousse
- Cook oat flour with the milk in a small saucepan. Heat over medium, whisking constantly, until it starts to thicken.
- Allow to cool and add protein powder, peanut butter, dark chocolate, butter, maple syrup into the oat mixture.
- Pour into serving bowls. Cool and then chill for 4-6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Top with cacao nibs, cream or natural yoghurt.
Going to make this? Make sure you tag us on socials @Nutristrength #Nutristrength for a chance to be featured on our profile.