How about we spice up breakfast times with Szabina's Chocolate Spiced Breakfast Granola. Some mornings we need a big more of a push, something that will really set you up for a great day! Try this Granola this weekend and make sure you save some for a rainy day. PS. it's only a few weeks until the Allergy & Free From Show in London, don't forget to get your tickets.
Protein Granola Ingredients
3 cups Gluten Free Oats
2 scoop of whey protein roasted cocoa flavoured
1 cup mix nuts (Almonds, Pistachio, Walnuts, Pecans)
1/2 cup mix seeds (Pumpkin, Sesame)
1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut
1/2 cup Dried Fruits (Cranberries, Raisin, Goji)
5tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
5tbsp Maple Syrup
1tsp Dried Ginger (ground)
2tbsp Bramley Apple Sauce
1 large pinch Himalayan pink salt
Protein Granola Method
1. Preheat oven to 160°C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and use your hands to mix well
3. Pour the granola onto your prepared baking tray. Bake until golden, about 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway. Make sure it does not burn
4. Let the granola cool completely
5. Store in an airtight container at room temperature!
Tip Serve with a cup of cold, creamy coconut milk yoghurt!