Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Number of servings: 6
Nutrition Value 1
Kcal 181 (with coconut yoghurt)
Have you ever been getting ready for work and just ran out of time for breakfast? Sometimes toast just doesn’t cut it – who has time to wait two minutes for it to cook?
This Granola Cups recipe is the perfect solution. Made using our new Super Bery Overnight Oats, it’s packed with goodness and nutritional value without the need for hundreds of ingredients. Make ahead of time and store in an airtight container and you have a breakfast cereal that you can eat on the go – no bowl or spoon required! Top it with your choice of toppings – yoghurt, fruit, peanut butter, jam – the choice is yours. What’s more, taking only 5 minutes to make a working week’s worth of breakfast, you’ll never be late for work again.
Granola Cups Ingredients
130g Super Berry Overnight Oats
1 tbsp ground almonds
2tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp Nutristrength coconut oil
180g Greek/coconut/ soya Yogurt, for serving (we used natural coconut & strawberry coconut)
Fruit, for serving
Tip: add a little water if the mixture is too dry
Granola Cups Method
- Preheat the oven to 180° Grease a 6-cup muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Place Super Berry Overnight Oats in a food processor and grind for 30 seconds.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground oats, ground almond, coconut oil, maple syrup, and water. Stir until well combined.
- Divide the granola mixture between the muffin cups, press the mixture down into each cup so that it comes up at the sides to form a bowl shape.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove them from the oven, allow the granola cups to cool in the muffin tin for 20 minutes.
- Take the cups out of the tine and fill each granola cup with yogurt and fresh fruit and serve.
Note: The granola cups store very well in an airtight container for several weeks (without yoghurt) You can fill the just before serving! This makes for super easy week-day breakfasts!
That’s breakfast sorted! Be sure to share photos of how you top your Granola Cups with us on social media when you #ExploreSomethingNew.