Show your loved ones how much you lava them with this delicacy packed with protein. Who said you can't be good and enjoy a treat? Not us!
Ingredients for the Lava Cake
- 2tbsp Pea Protein Mixed Strawberry
- 3tbsp Whole Wheat Flour or regular flour
- 2tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 1egg, room temperature
- ½ cup Almond milk, room temperature
- 2tbsp natural Greek Yogurt
- 1 square of dark chocolate, optional
How to make a Lava Cake
- Preheat oven to 180C degree, and lightly grease 1 big mug.
- In a mug, gently mix all the ingredients together. Do not over-mix, or the cake will be too dense.
- Insert chocolate into the middle of the batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. the Top should be mostly set, but still soft and wobbly. It will harden when cool.
- Let it cool for a few minutes, and enjoy!
Love our recipes? Make sure you're signed up to our mailing list to receive the latest offers and updates from Nutristrength!
Made this yourself? Tag us #Nutristrength @Nutristrength for a chance to be featured on our profile.