Inject some colour into your January with this gorgeous Blueberry & Fig Cheesecake Trifle protein powder recipe.
Ingredients for the Blueberry & Fig Cheesecake Trifle
- 250ml Whippable creamy Oat or double cream
- 250ml cottage cheese/ or Philadelphia cream cheese
- 100ml natural Greek yoghurt
- 2-3tbsp natural sweetener
- 250g blueberries
- 2 figs
Crunchy Oats Ingredients
- 1 scoop Whey Protein Classic Vanilla
- 100g melted butter
- 4tbsp honey
- 200g porridge oats
How to make the Blueberry & Fig Cheesecake Trifle
How to make the cream
- Beat the oat cream until it is smooth and holds soft peaks. In a separate bowl, blend cottage cheese and a natural sweetener with the yoghurt until smooth. Gently mix the cream and the cheese cream together.
- Lick the bowl for good measure and take pictures of your gorgeous creation.
How to make the oat layer
- Melt the butter and honey in a saucepan then stir in the other ingredients until everything is well coated.
- To assemble, spoon some whipped cream into the bottom of a glass bowl, followed by a layer of oats and a layer of fresh blueberries. Repeat 2-3 times, depending on your bowl size. Decorate with blueberries & figs.
If you've made your own version of this recipe make sure you tag us in your pictures on Instagram and Facebook @Nutristrength #Nutristrength for a chance to be featured on our profile.