In this recipe, Szabina shows you how to make an easy, raw food twist on the classic swiss roll.
Ingredients: Chocolate Layer
150g Lizi’s Granola Low Sugar Pack
1 scoop of Nutristrength Pea Protein Roasted Cocoa
20g Nutristrength Coconut Oil, melted
1 tbsp. honey or agave syrup
60 ml water
Raspberry Cream Layer
½ tbsp. Nutristrength Coconut Oil, melted
200 g soaked cashew nuts (soaked for 4-5 hours), then drained
100g fresh raspberries
2 tbsp. agave syrup
½ tsp. vanilla bean paste
Lizi’s Granola High Protein Pack White Chocolate (sugar free) or coconut butter
1. For the chocolate layer. Place the granola, pea protein powder, honey, coconut oil, water into the food processor and process for several minutes until the mixture starts to form soft dough. Cover your working space with a cling film. Spread the chocolate mixture forming it a rectangular shape. Use a rolling pin or spatula to press the chocolate base evenly. Prepare the raspberry cream!
2. For the raspberry cream. Place the cashews, raspberries, coconut oil, vanilla, and agave in a high speed food processor and blend until perfectly smooth.
3. Spread the cream over the chocolate layer and slowly start rolling up the dough from one side until you have a firm roll (by using cling film).
4. Place the roll into the freezer and melt your chocolate.
5. Melt your white chocolate or coconut butter and pour the chocolate over the roll, add granola toppings and place back the roll in the freezer for about 2 hours.
6. Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before eating when storing in the freezer!