Here's a lovely one for all you nut fanatics, Szabina's Hazelnut bread which can be served alongside a Hot Chocolate or enjoyed by itself. This one is great for putting into lunch boxes and inside your picnic baskets. Great way to pack in some protein and keep hunger away when you are busy living your life.
100g Ground Hazelnuts
80g Almond Flour
15g Pea Protein Roasted Cocoa Flavoured
20g Whey Protein Roasted Cocoa Flavoured
20g Raw Cocoa Powder
1tsp Baking Powder
1tbsp Erythritol Natural Sweetener or other sweetener of choice
50g Coconut Oil, melted
2 whole eggs
4 Egg whites
Pinch of salt
100ml almond milk
50-60g Whole Hazelnuts
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a loaf pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
2. Combine Almond Flour, Ground Hazelnut, Sweetener, Protein Powders, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder and Salt in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, stir Eggs and Coconut oil, milk beat until well combined.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and stir with a spatula just until combined.
5. Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Sprinkle with whole hazelnuts and gently press it into the batter.
6. Bake for 20 minutes on 180C and reduce the temperature to 150C and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Let the bread cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.